Sunday, March 27, 2005

Mum & Dad.. I love U

They are Bestest, best people on this whole wide world to Me. *in a little girl's voice* They are always there, no matter what. They always think the world of their daughter, no matter how badly I behave, they are still willing to forgive me and love me at the end of the day. They are always willing to listen to me, chattering away for hours and hours, about my worries, my insecurities, my musings...anything that comes to my mind, hardly complaining even i get irritatting. They are willing to spoil me, buy me whatever things that i want. They respect my decision, my choice even if it is not what they wanted for me. They are happy when I am happy. They try to make me happy when I am sad. They give me courage and support in whatever that I want to achieve.

Mum, I miss the times when:
-we hung out on the swing in my garden at night, sitting there in the silent night under the starry sky...just enjoying each other's company without talking much
-we made cookies together, me trying to press the dough into some semblance of the shape you wanted. and you always always can get it into the perfect shape
-i'll go to the kitchen and steal the food whilst you are still cooking dinner..hehe
-we go shopping in KL together, when you'll accompany me into every shop and give me advice on what to buy and what not to buy. you are still the only person that will tell me honestly if my bum looks Huge.. *grins* and we will shop shop and shop till late at night and i am still amazed at how much energy you have!!
-you'll buy me supper when i am burning the midnight oil

Dad, I miss the times when:
-you'll fetch me home from school and we'll go for some nice lunch and i'll tell you everything that happen to me that day. every other 5 minutes, i'll ask you whether you are still listening..*grins*
-you'll wake up from your nap and go out in your motorbike and buy us some afternoon snacks which I am Not suppose to tell mum about it..hehe
-you'll come out of your room in the middle of the night and give me a pat on the back when i am burning the midnight oil
-we'll go out at night to buy pirated vcd's and buy supper
-you'll try to get me out of the bed every morning to go jogging with you by pulling my leg out of the covers..sometimes i manage to wake up, sometimes i don't.
-you'll tell me about you life in the past and all the things that i still have to learn from you

even though i am sometimes aloof, sometimes stressed, sometimes misbehaving, sometimes self-centered that i wonder how could Mum & Dad still love me...but Mum & Dad still do.. and i realize how so very Lucky i truly Am..

to me, parental love is the most pure, most self-sacrificing. they do not get to choose the kind of person that their daughter/son are but they still love them no matter what. for their daugther/son, they are willing to give up everything and they are even sadder than we are when we are sad. and they derive so much joy just by being with us. in one of my flights of fancy, i wonder about how i'd be if i become a mother and i realized that i'd love my kid (preferably a daughter *wink*) so so so so very much and would give everything that i have got to him/her. i came across this blog today and it is written by the Parents to their daughter and she's only 1 years old now.. and it's so..so sweet.. The world according to Ayjia,(http://ayjia.blogspot.com/) ~enjoy~

I am Not homesick, just parentsick..*grins*

No comments: