Sunday, March 06, 2005

Biting off more than I can chew?

Amidst all the activities, the university work lies lurking quietly behind the background. there's the daily rush of practicals, labs, dissections, supervisions, essays and reports to rush, and loads of reading to catch up on and tests coming up this week and next..and in May will the be the dreaded Tripos....

lined up this week, I've got Homerton formal and Caius formal, perhaps a Cumas meeting coming up (?), an MCQ mock test this friday, ISBM and MSOC next friday whose passing marks is a bloody high 70%......stooooooopid..

I' ve just got back from Oxford as mentioned earlier, tired. I've just played netball in Oxford, something I played a while back when I was in secondary school.. *hazy memories* not knowing what to do, I just played after refreshing my memories of the rules there and then....well it didn't go very well.. effort was made in running around and jumping up and down to block the ball but tactic was poor... all in all, it's a good game and it piqued my interest in netball!! yesterday, i cycled to Girton to a swim even though I haven't cycled in years and subsequently fell of my bike 4 times..well on soft grass..so it's not too bad..haha..i realized that i am doing a lot more things that i never have the nerve to try before and I am just basically feeling my way around it like the blind..telling myself that it'll be ok and that it'll turn out all right, being slightly blindingly optimistic i think...

it's all very exciting and exactly what I wanted out of my student life..to basically try as much things as possible..

but.....considering that my work is suffering.. i really wonder if I have bitten off more than i can chew?

sighs.

No comments: