Saturday, March 19, 2005

Clubbing

I hate it when:
-random guys put their hands on me
-random guys start to talk to me
-random guys hitting on me
-random guys checking me out

*makes face*

I just enjoy going to the club and dancing to good music e.g. R&B, hip hop, some good cheese and dressing up in nice clothes. basically just dance & enjoy myself!!!
without all the added unwanted attention..

sigh.

and sometimes thinking back, it's so hilarious. if some guy comes up to me and my friend, i'll pull her away and we'll move towards the other end of the dance floor..far ..far away. and there was this one time when my friends and me moved to and fro the whole dance floor several times for half the night before settling in some comfortable spot to dance. plus there are always the random elbows that moves dangerously to your face/head because the angmors are so tall and i am so short...and there'll surely by the "nudgers", people who had to push through to get from one end to the other end.. they'll push/shove/whatever just to get through... then last but not least, the pulsating/shaking bodies that will push and push till you barely have space to dance..

but then, clubbing won't be fun unless the music is really loud and the crowd is comfortably crowded.. meaning packed enough for the partying atmosphere but Not so packed till you have no breathing/dancing space..

To have my cake and eat it Too:
- go with a REALLY BIG group of friends and occupy most of the dance flour so that people will dance around your group instead of shoving you elsewhere. there'll be less nudging and no "migration" during the course of the night
-go with some guys so that if some random guy starts dancing with you and you don't like it, you'll just turn towards your friend. no needless "migration" as well.
-find out when the club will play your favourite music and when Most of the student population will be there

As with everything else in Life, there'll be some Great clubbing nites and some "duh" clubbing nites...i'll just have to learn how to pick my nites.. *grins*

No comments: