Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Quiting.

Yup, will be quitting on 16th August. Officially.

*HUGE GRIN*

I do enjoy the kids and working but I think it's enough, I do still want my holidays. *selfish pout*

Things to do:
- read books that I have always been wanting to read.
- watch movies, old/new e.g. The Aviator, Ray,Charlie & Chocolate Factory, some chick flicks.. *can't let Alvin beat me in That, wink*
- eat the superb nyonya kuih that only goes on sale at 3pm *grumbles* at the Batu Lanchang market. and eat eat eat more
- go jogging everyday and yoga. *prays fervently to keep this promise*
- spend more time with family.
- see and meet more friends esp suyin!!
- find friends to go climb Penang Hill. *somehow that's a lost cause w/o trying*

but still..sigh somehow, the kids have put their hooks into my heart...

I'll definitely miss:
-Tze Yon's little, small voice and the smell of him
-Boon Hock's sweeeeeeeeeeeet smile
-Adrian's antics
-Yi Lin who is always so affectionate
-Jin Cheng, Xin Loo, Tze June and many others..
- most of all, Chee Seng!!!!!!!!!! * guilty of having a fav but he is..abashed* He's this chubby kid that always manages to make me smile whenever I am pretending to be mad at him. He's always happy and smiley and forever singing Chinese New Year songs..lolz.

I have tickled, hugged, kissed, gave piggy-back rides... I think they know that this teacher is a sucker for any kind of manja-ing. If I pretend to be angry and they climb into my lap, I'll melt instantly...sigh....

I'll MISS them terribly...

*BAWLS*

No comments: