Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Do you think that I am fat?

In UK, people there think that I am small. First time ever, the word is applied to me. *huge eyes*

That I am so small that my Brit friend was tempted to ask me whether I will get lost in Heathrow since Heathrow is so Big...*rolls eyes*

But yeah, back to Big issue.

Do you think I am fat? Do you? Fellow Malaysians?? hmm???

I think in Msia, I am considered big. Everyone is so so so super skinny and so so so small. Most girls are slim and willowy. and the doctor says that I am quite muscular cause I have big arms. Sigh, I feel like a pig standing next to them with my humongous arms and humongous buttocks and adding salt to injury, Huge THIGHS!!!!!

Well, I do admit that I don't look good in jeans and I always look better in skirts. No leggy me, only Roundy Me. Why? I should be born ages ago when Roundness is welcomed instead of Kate Moss leggy, slim now.

And yes, I do have weight issues. To those who doesn't know. I lost about a third of my weight since my high school years. It's not through conscious effort. I didn't diet painfully nor did I exercise madly. Everytime, there's a change of environment I just lose weight. Lost some when I went down KL. Lost even more when I got to Cambridge. and finally, In Cambridge I am happy with my body size.

Now, back in Penang, that's a different story altogether. Should I lose even more weight? Be even smaller?

Nah, I think I am too lazy. ;)

No comments: