Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Nicol David

Went for lunch today at the Batu Lanchang market and guess who I saw?

*as above*

Layping's brain: "Ooohhh!!! celebrity!!!!! in Penang!! in Market!!!"
Layping's brain: "Must hyperventilate and shriek. see celebrity wor!"
Layping's mouth: "Dad, there's Nicol David!" *pointing madly*

At that time, was still in the car and thus was saved acting like a complete doofus. After parking, saw her at the hawker centre. *started to hyperventilate again*

Dad: Shhhh...eat ur lunch.

Ah well. I missed my Only opportunity to gush over a celebrity. A celebrity in Penang.

If I had tried speaking to her, what would happen?

Me: Are you Nicol David?
Nicol David: "like...duh.."
Me: You are eating lunch here?
Nicol David: "like...duh..."

SEE??? Quite pointless to talk to her unless I am a Super/Mega/Huge/Etc Fan of hers and happen to always have pen and a picture of her at my disposal for an autograph.

and so yes, I paid my "char koay kak" more attention.

No comments: