Friday, May 27, 2005

Teeth grinding...

I feel so constipated, torn, jumbled. feeling guilty yet bored. tired but yet cannot sleep. don't want to read but yet I still have to read.


There's still so much to cover but I can barely motivate myself to study anymore. The previous motivation that "I'll Fail if I don't start working hard" has worn out. I "si bak" liao.. I need some new motivation that'll make me dig in my heels and persevere for just another week...... arrrggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.............

After that, there'll be loads to look forward too..

- Party..party..party..party..party..party...
- Sookie coming (yay!)
- Belfast perhaps (?)
- John's & Clare Mayball
- Garden Parties..Cumas, Cumsa
- Loads of free time and chances to go London to shop/eat/shop/shop/shop/shop/shop

note to self: Persevere..persevere..persevere..and cut down on chocolates as well...

*fat and pimply face gazing at the screen*

No comments: