Saturday, May 14, 2005

Anatomy of the Bumps..

Over the past week/S or so, I seem to have accumulated quite am impressive number of bumps and bruises all over my body. Never have I have so much bruises since I was a tiny tot walking on unsteady legs. Sigh..and they stay so long with me that I am tempted to give them names already. Well, they Are a part of me and I should respect every part of me (?) [Oh well, guys perhaps would understand about naming body parts? *wink*]

To give an inventory:-

- bruise on the medial side of my right knee. cause: fell down on stairs in Norway. duration: more than 2 weeks
- bruise on whole kneecap of my left knee. cause: fell down during Frisbee at a Wet pitch. Duration: less than a week
- bruise on my right toe. cause: shoes is too tight, ran around too much. duration: a month
- bruise on my left toe. cause: same as right toe plus stepped on several times. duration: similar
- bruise on my left temple. cause: open the cupboard while leaning too near. duration: yesterday

key:
level of worry increases with colour depth

*downcast*

That's 6 bruises. 6 bruises. I never sustain so much injury in my body before. Alright, i am A girl lar. Give me a break here. I don't do much sports, contact or otherwise.

sigh. I Should stop being such a klutz.

No comments: