Wednesday, September 15, 2004

new stuff...

I went to "ang ark" today, loosely translated from Red Box. For the first time, i might add. Yes, I'm a true and certified SPK. go figure...

Lessons Learnt

1) I am tone deaf. For those with good vocal chords, count yourself lucky. I can just sooooo see my dream of becoming Malaysia Idol go down the drain. Hah! snicker. snort.
2)It's a great stress reliever. try Aerosmith with a loud mike.
3)The mike gives you power and you feel oh-so-good. picture self on stage with thousands of adoring fans. ego boost, definitely. unless you can't sing like moi, then the mike "taunts" you. Wahhhhh!
4)For the chronically tone deaf, go with friends that can sing. At least you can sing along and WON'T be heard. teehee...

It is now raining heavily. I wonder if it's a hint from the One above. *grins*

No comments: