Saturday, March 31, 2007

For posterity's sake

As I can no longer relate to the younger me who wrote and designed this blog, I decided that it needed a revamp in image/content/motto.

However, as with everything that I needed to throw away, there is always a sense of nostalgia and unwillingness to part. Therefore, I decided to immortalise my previous description of my blog in this post as I think that IT truly defined what I felt then and what I still feel a little now.

*****************************************
I am Not who I think I am.
I am Not who You think I am.
I am Not who I once was.
I am Not who I will be.
Take me as I am Now for I will change again.
Not good. Not bad. Just am.
*****************************************

4 comments:

Sookie said...

u went to morocco!!!
u've restarted writing!!!
(was just trying my luck when i decided to check it..what a pleasant surprise!)

are u really all that different now? :) i did love yr last last 3 posts, u know. HUGS.
(omygoodness, graduation...will u still be in camb for the 2nd part?)

PingPing said...

Yesyesyes, welcome back!! :DDD

I restarted it because I felt that I need to keep a record of my medical years ala grey's anatomy ;)

Yup, still here for part 2! What are your plans?! miss you LOADS

Sookie said...

Oh good GOOD...will still have plenty of opportunities to visit you!

My plans...UK for the entire summer. Unless things change drastically somewhere.

Check out my blog for more to this reply (My sad attempt to attract more tags!)

I miss you too... :(

Sookie said...

Opportunities???

Opportunity?

Whatever-lah. Brain-dead right now.