Thursday, October 20, 2005

Of favourite things and Croatia...

I realized that I have not post anything happy in my blog for quite some time. It's not that I am unhappy. I am happy! Wonderfully so! It's just that when you are happy, you feel floaty, laugh too much and just a wee bit lazy to type anything.

Besides, how do you describe happiness?
I'd always imagine happiness to be just like champagne *wink* bubbly, teasing and makes you laugh a lot if you have just a bit too much....well, you can't have champagne All the time to make yourself happy, can you? or Can you? hahaha..

Fortunately, there are some things which makes me happy whenever I look at them. :)like my new potted plant! my giraffe hairband and my wonderful wonderful wonderful room that makes you never ever want to get out from your room!

and of course my trip to Croatia. lovely! *HUGE GRIN*


My roommate :)

My roommate from lack of care :(

Doesn't it just blend in???

Haha, cute too!

*smiles*

My Roooooom!!! the loveliest, most wonderful room in the whole wide world

By the quay in Croatia

Bari, Italy

ooh, I wonder who??!?

Haha, my plant didn't die from that. After I watered it, it sprang up the next day, bright as ever. I am sure that My plant can't be as spineless as That!!! *wink*

and the 3 shadows in the last picture are Kai Er, Yian Nee and Me in that order. We were holding out handbags in oustretched hands hahaha and posing..

No comments: