Thursday, October 27, 2005

Happy sun-shiny day!

Huge sigh of relief..

My worst week ever has ended finally. I woke up this morning feeling happy, floaty, bubbly and light *GRIN*

I could blame the past horrible week on PMS. I hated myself for the whole of last week. Ugly. Useless. Stupid. A Mess. Confused. Needy. Guilty. *SIGH*

As they say, there's no smoke without fire. I never ever had PMS before. My whole life was just happy or just comfortable throughout. Thank you, you evil evil hormones for making me face my problems and my mess sooner, rather than later.

That said, I've decided and taken action on some things that have been hanging over my head for the past month. My mess was making me yo-yo from feeling really happy to being really confused.

There's now closure and moving on.

*GRIN*

No comments: