Thursday, June 30, 2005

Tests, War of the Worlds, Curfew

Went for a plethora of tests today at the hospital. Check-ups and such. Thankfully, loads of fears are unfounded though a doctor declared that I have double the risk of getting breast cancer *makes face* and my heart is pronounced healthy. Which is somewhat comforting but not quite there.

War of the Worlds was wonderful. I loved every bit of it. Dakota Fanning was fanstatic. Tom Cruise is still watchable though slightly on the old side. There are so many bits and pieces to pick on throughout the movie. Plus, this is my first movie here since I got back and I loved the pre-movie commercials which I finally get, unlike some Brittish commercials which would make me go "Huh?" at the end of it. Though some Malaysian commercials are super super cheesy!!!

and I suddenly have a 12 o'clock curfew, dictated by Mum. sigh, this would need some getting used to I guess after months of freedom in Cambridge. Apparently, Penang is a DANGEROUS place. After hearing all the horror stories, I guess my Mum's right. Yup, fallen into The Cambridge Bubble again.

oh well, this Is a boring post and I could not care more to make it more interesting. *sticks out tongue*

No comments: