Friday, March 21, 2008

Hello Blog..

How have you been doing? Sorry that I have been away for such a long time. It's been almost a year.

A whirlwind year. Year of 2007-2008.

The year that I ran after Time, gasping and out-of-breath but still kept on running. At times, it felt good to run after Time; the adrenaline pumping through my veins and I can hear my heart beating in my ears. I felt Truly Alive.. But on other times, I was so exhausted that putting my arms into my sleeves was a chore. But, I did keep on running after it...

Let's start from May 2007. Many things happened like The Last Tripos, Ibiza, Graduation, Parents in UK, Summer Research, HongKong, Malaysia, Stage 1 Clinical School, Staying in the Middle of Nowhere, Peterborough, Venice, back to Addenbrookes and now, the End of Stage 1.

Now is the time for me to rest. To rest my legs for a while, to stop chasing after Time.

love, ping x

1 comment:

Sookie said...

OMYGOSH!!! You posted... *faints*

-Lots of love frm Cardiff-