Wednesday, January 12, 2005

It's such an Innocent outing...

I am currently under stress. Loads of work to read and memorise in less than 5 days' time for my College exam. Plus essays which I haven't done yet and due in less than 5 days' time too. yes.. yes.. it's all my fault for procrastinating...sigh..

Feeling rather sorry for myself for being under stress [which I shouldn't] and the signs of "further reductions", " 70% 0ff", "Final reductions" in Monsoon, Karren Millen, Accesorize, etc..beckon Oh, so sweetly!! I made a date with Sinyi today to shop only for Accesories. I told myself that I'll only have a Starbucks session for an hour followed by another hour of shopping, then back to STUDYING..

All was going according to plan till I step into Karren Millen. Damn that woman!! was just perusing through the racks without much interest, after all I already have a Gorgeous dress bought slightly earlier. Since, Sinyi was trying on some dresses, I thought may as well... "trying is free, after all". The next few minutes are all in a blur as a moment of " OMG, I look GORGEOUS!!!" occured. Debating whether to buy or not didn't take quite long. Sorry to say that I gave in quite easily.. Yes.. yes.. I admit it.. I am Weak..sigh.

The only thing I could use to gag my conscience is that I checked my balance earlier and I was spending LESS than I thought I was..

So.. *wicked grin* MY GUILT IS ABSOLVED.

Obviously, the day couldn't end with just one dress. I picked up another bracelet, earrings and necklace and body butter.

Total hours spend: 4.5 Hours
Total $$$ spend: *shhhhh*

Total discipline in Ping: NONE

One sentence in defence: They were ALL on SALE!!!!!!!!!

Sigh.... I rest my case. I am a victim in all of this. *innocent look*

Don't u believe me???

*cackles*

No comments: